{margin-top: 25%;)

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good Timing

As those of you with digital watches are no doubt already aware, today was February 28th. Today was the day that Joseph was supposed to be born. But what does he know? I'm so glad Someone smarter than him (and me) is running things.

I'm thankful that...
  • Joseph was born right smack in the middle of the month...The last and first weeks of the month are always super busy for me, whereas the middles of the month are merely busy.
  • In fact, I had just finished a big project the afternoon before he was born. I had jokingly told her, "I'm going to go up and finish this project, and then you can have the baby." I guess she took me seriously, which is a mistake that happens more often than you might think.
  • He was born just in time for his aunt (not to be confused with his beetle) to arrive and help out. And see him, of course.
  • He was born before Mary went completely crazy. She's always been a little crazy. :)
  • The quiver is filling up. My question is, are we almost full, half full, or still almost empty? Hmmmm. I guess if I was going to battle, I'd want a whole lot more than five arrows with which to engage the enemy.
  • And, on a totally different note, that James is here to keep us on our proverbial toes. During his schooling this morning, he was required to sound out and pronounce the following word: a-n. "a-a-a-a-a-a-a-n-n-n-n-n...Oh, I know what that is, it says 'cabbage'. What!?

So, yeah, I guess His timing is pretty much right on target.

4 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Praise God for His Perfectness in every aspect!

Haha... I loved the "not to be confused with his beetle" part.
And I know JUST how to read the "What!?" after James's brilliance! :)

2/28/2007 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger lis said...

:O)

3/01/2007 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger TripleNine said...

Just read the last post. Hurrah for the Reverend Pastor Uncle Neil! :)

3/01/2007 06:36:00 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

Long Live King Cabbage!

3/02/2007 10:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home