{margin-top: 25%;)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The latest thing

Apparently, the nature of recent events has made the timing of my last post very not funny. Mary, it turns out, was developing an ailment which, even now, remains undiagnosed.

M is uncomfortable most of yesterday evening. M has severe pains throughout the night. M calls midwife first thing in the morning. Midwife tells M to go to the emergency room. M goes. M stays. M is still there this evening.

Prognostications received throughout the day seem to indicate a) There is nothing wrong with the unborn child (although, as a side-note, we learned his gender...but I ain't gonna spill the beans in this forum - you can either contact me directly or learn through the grapevine), b) There is probably something wrong in her kidney or bladder or something related to them, and c) we won't learn more until tomorrow.

So this means that in the last three weeks, my mother, father, and wife have visited the emergency room for various reasons. Who's next?

It is days like today that inspire me to thank God I'm not a single parent and to pray for M's speedy recovery.

3 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Praying with you!

11/14/2006 07:03:00 PM  
Blogger lis said...

me too!

11/15/2006 02:40:00 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

And me.

Were you trying to be funny by saying that you learned HIS gender? Or does that mean nothing? Never mind.

11/15/2006 06:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home