{margin-top: 25%;)

Thursday, December 28, 2006

...and we're off!

So, my family has left me again...they've been packed into the van and sent over to repose for the weekend at my parent's winter home in Maine (which, for the sake of convenience, also doubles as their summer stomping grounds).

In a few hours, I'll be packing myself into a different van to send myself to repose in Georgia for Ye Olde Men's Retreate. That should be a great time, and I'm looking forward to it. And we really can't go wrong with Danpass in charge of the food...I should come back at least 10 pounds heavier.

Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I trust that you have a safe trip to GA, and the kids to Maine. If you feel lost in SC, give us a hollar.

Derek

12/28/2006 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger maldrich said...

As long as all 10 pounds don't come back on your gut, I'll accept!

12/30/2006 02:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home