{margin-top: 25%;)

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Exercise!

So, I recently restarted an exercise program that Mary and I had been working on last spring. This was not one of those so-called "New Year's" resolutions, mind you - I had wanted to restart it two plus months ago, but had been delayed due to surgeries, sicknesses, travels, and stray meteorites.

But now I'm at it, and even though it is that much harder to get out of bed that much earlier, it sure feels GREAT to have all that extra energy throughout the day. It is a really interesting program that uses a secret mix of cardio-training, weights and / or resistance bands, and 101 different kinds of crunches to benefit the lower body, the upper body, and the ear drums.

And if I'm lucky, I might actually gain a little weight!

2 Comments:

Blogger drewey fern said...

So glad to hear you're working on that ear drum issue. Bing sets the standard high, does he not?

1/11/2007 06:03:00 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

maybe we should form a pact in which my extra weight gets transferred to you? Works for me...

1/13/2007 08:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home