{margin-top: 25%;)

Friday, April 06, 2007

Time for Breakfast

I had the privilege of enjoying one of my favorit-est breakfasts two mornings this week. We had some left over lamb from dinner Monday night, so...

...saute one serving of diced leftover lamb chops with onion. Scramble several eggs with cheese, preferrably a mild cheddar or provolone. Season as desired. Serve eggs topped with lamb and onion. Sprinkle with more of the cheese and just a hint of mild salsa. Chew slowly to maximize eating pleasure.

So ...

What is your favorite breakfast?

I'll take some steak and eggs, please.

Pass the biscuits, gravy, grits, eggs, bacon, toast, and OJ.

Keep it simple. Bagel and coffee to go.

I want my tasty, crunchy-on-the-outside, chewy-on-the-inside, chocolate frosted sugar bombs.

Who has time for breakfast?

I had a bad experience with breakfast as a child. Let's not go there.

How you say in America? Side o' fish, hunk o' cheese, and loaf o' bread.

Pancakes. Waffles. Anything I can eat with syrup.

Health-nut here. Bran muffin, 6-oz fat-free yogurt, and half a grapefruit for me.

Cold pizza, man!

pollcode.com free polls

4 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

You're so funny! Not only because you eat lamb for breakfast, but also with your varied choices on your poll... how did you get to be so clever? I keep laughing at the "Let's not go there." :)
I voted for the sugar bombs, but really it's just because it's the closest to "a bowl of cereal."

4/06/2007 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I said steak and eggs, but that is really second to leftover apple pie. :)

4/06/2007 10:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hash browns or home fries instead or grits with my eggs etc. Carolyn

4/07/2007 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger brandywine said...

Apple pie! And home fries! Yes, of course! Such wise selections for early morning dining.

KJ - just about all cereal taste like sugar bombs to me...well, either sugar bombs, or it is so 'healthy', it would be impossible to tell, if I were blindfolded, whether I was eating the cereal or the box.

My vote was for the grits, eggs, and bacon, etc...

4/07/2007 04:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home