{margin-top: 25%;)

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Some quotes...

While I was teaching the Personal Finance class, I tried to start out most days with some quotes - some humorous and some serious. Here are some of my favorites. (These quotes do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the teacher, students, school, or parent organizations.)

Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won't be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.

If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again; it was probably worth it.

October. This is one of the particularly dangerous months to speculate in stocks. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February.

I made my money the old fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died.

When people ask me if I have any spare change, I tell them I have it at home in my spare wallet.

Contentment makes poor men rich; discontentment makes rich men poor.

It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered.

And, although it has nothing to do with Personal Finance, at least, not directly, I include this picture, because I found it humorous:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home