{margin-top: 25%;)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

T-A-G-G-E-D

I never liked playing tag as a wee lad...I kept wondering what the point was....no free punches, noogies, nothing. Oh, well.

Okay, here we go...

1. I had a private lunch with the President of my university, at his house.

2. I punched an Arab, in East Jerusalem.

3. I was the target of a rock-throwing Palestinian.

4. I have seen a mountain lion in the wild.

5. I have been close enough to smell the warm, stinky, humid breath of a wild buffalo, and, I might add, not just smell it, but be woken up by it.

6. I cut the grass with a 68" National Triplex CE, the finest specialty mower in the world.

7. I am loathe to put mushrooms into my mouth, much less chew on them.

The buck stops here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

The Buck Stops Here

Amen!

5/25/2007 05:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You punched an Arab?! DO TELL!

5/29/2007 05:12:00 PM  
Blogger brandywine said...

That's quite the moniker, dreweyfern...

This information has only recently become declassified...we'll see if I have time for an anecdote or two sometime soon...

5/29/2007 09:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home