{margin-top: 25%;)

Monday, May 07, 2007

"Good" "Night"

This ever happen to you?

I was tired last night. Wiped out. Worked or done work equivalents 29 days in a row. Sleep deprivation headache and all. I'm in bed by 8:30 (p.m.) (!) and fall asleep instantly. Wake up at 2 (a.m.) and, although still being tired, etc. can not go back to sleep. Huh?

How does this happen? And why? I had not consumed an excessive amount of sugar before retiring, and neither had I exercised before bed. My conscience is clear and the air temperature was comfortably cool.

Oh, yes...we're spiritual creatures, aren't we. I can only conclude that God wanted me to be awake, because I spent a full two hours laying there and praying about everything I could think of.

And then, my work being done, I drifted off to sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger ljm said...

Welcome to old age. Bring a good book and a book-light.

5/09/2007 11:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home